Saturday, November 25, 2006

Wireframe

Just finish fooling around with some wires for the base of my character
I hope it will be enough to support my character

in the photo, I used only 2 support, but in the final wireframe.. I used 3 support since the head turn out to be a bit heavy for the 2 leg to support it

i used epoxy to secure the wires to the base, and using thin wires to tie them togather and add a bit of epoxy on them

the height of my figure will be about 6-7 inch tall


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

testing camera...
I only manage to take 2-3 shots with my newly repaired 5700 yesterday
so I am not sure if they did a good job or not
they flash my 5700 with new firmware
it seem the lack time between shots have been improve a tiny bit...
but the auto focus still sucks..


1/60 f4.5 15mm flash manual focus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home