Sculpey Concept
Got my Nikon 5700 back today...
guess what... the parts and repair was FREE!!!!
It turns out some Nikon 5700 and a few other models have a problem with the CCD and have been recalled back in 2005
Now that I got my camera back, I can have some fun again..
of course, deep inside me I still wish the camera cannot be repair coz I really want a Nikon D80 or a D70s
maybe I will pick one of those up when I earn some money within this 2 years
Just finish doing a few touch up on my concept for the character
barebone

Final

I am still thinking if I should add hands... I am gonna do a few more sketch and see what fit and what not

1 Comments:
Wow thats nearly as good as mine man
good work ha ha ha
Just joking, sick shit I am jealous fucking guy. JUST joking again!
Zee
Post a Comment
<< Home