Sunday, November 19, 2006

Texture/Sketch Project

Part 1
Playing black charcoal

Rough
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Smooth
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pitted
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Crinkled
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soft
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hard
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Woven
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Part 2
The fun contiune with taking a few pictures for texture
Took a ride in a nice BMW to get a few outdoor shot for texture

Elegance
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Forgotten
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Peace
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Decay - da sketch
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Da real thing!
not one of my picture, I forgot where I got this
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Is 3am... I am too tired to post more stuff....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home