Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Skate Project Sketches

I start my research on this assignment last Wed, manage to go to a few skate board stores and call up a few friends who used to skateboard for information.

I did a bit of research online to look for ideas and concepts which have been taken, so I wont make the mistake of doing the same things others have made.

My first concept was a skater in a cartoonish style, which didn't turn out as good as I hope it would be.

Last Wed, Alex suggest we should get togather to think of ideas

On Thur, We manage to spend 12 hours just thinking of different ideas and visit some skate shop, by the time we were finish. we manage to get around 10 different ideas and sketches. We named each of the design.

I am not gonna show all the ideas here since I am not the only one who thought of them. There will be more info on our joint project page soon.

Out of the 10 designs I 've decide to do the "back to back"
The idea of this design is having an angel back to back with a devil
using only black and white...


this is the first sketch of how I want to place the 2 character
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

this is one of the sketches of the angel
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home