Saturday, October 14, 2006

Fun with illustrator

Alex and Joe came over today to chill for a bit.. it was pretty nice.
we manage to work on our rollerblade assignment for the whole afternoon; exchanging ideas, sharing photoshop/illustrator knowledge, took pictures and even did a bit of research.

I've also decided to change my idea a bit.. this route will take alot more work, but in the end, I think it will be worth it... so we will see


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
TALL boot or SHORT boot??
um.... I like short, but it does look kinda wired


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My first design... this is gonna be on my final product
I still need to add the finishing touch for the model name and design


*sorry for the watermark and cut off,but I had bad experiences with someone using my work long ago, it is just a precaution"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home